Esso Canada Support Ticket - Coalhurst, Alberta
Credit back - Esso gas Station
|Created By:||David2425||Last Reply:||David2425|
|Created:||3 months ago||Last Updated:||3 months ago|
|Product:||Esso gas Station|
November 23. 2016
To: Esso Customer Service
Re.Esso Extra member #601777 3526 4327 1779
On November 20. 2016 I filed up at the Coalhurst, Alberta 201 - 51 Ave Esso station #00302964. The attendee forgot to run my Esso Extra, so he voided the 1st transaction #101982 for $103.62 that was processed at 12:52:32 and credited the amount of $103.62 at 12:53:42 Transaction #101983, than charged me again $103.83 at 12:54:42 Transaction #101984.
However now (Nov. 23rd 2016) 3 days after the credit was supposedly processed, It does Not show in my bank. The payment was made by TD Debit card.
I have all three (3) recipients to prove this and will send to you upon request.
I ask that a credit in the amount of $103.62 be credited back to me ASAP.
If this correspondence has gone to the wrong department, please forward it to the correct department and advise me.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Esso Canada reviews and tickets
- Esso Speedpass
- Esso gas station
- ESSO poor customer service,
- Poor Customer Service
- Esso 450 Bank St in Ottawa charging premium price for regular gas
- 491 york road
- Esso: safety of co-workers
- Lazy Ignorant Unresponsive General Manager
- Esso in Peterborough Fraud
- bad customer servies in esso 15710 street stony plain road in edomton
- Poor car wash - poor value
- Price says 99.9 on stand, meter when gassing up says 105.9
- Yale Esso unsatisfactory
- False Advertising and Horrible Attendant
- Worst place to pump gas is esso!
- Faulty pump-consumer get ripped off
Similar reviews and tickets
- Excess Charges
- You can get your money back
- Credit still not received.
- Credit Balance
- CREDIT CARD
- Airline certificate problem
- Credit Report
- I was given a credit
- Refund policy
- refinance loan
- returned product no credit to credit card
- Cash Back Bonuses
- Did not qualify me though I have excellent credit score on all 3 credit reports
- Cathy Jean Constant Failure
- Credit Application
How MeasuredUp Works